What do you think of my site design?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of my site design?

Hey everyone. I just discovered BlueVoda last night, and quickly dove into the editor. It wasn't until I pretty much had my main page completely done that I realized I need hosting with vodahost.com! Normally I would have been very pissed off and upset that I wasted my time, but the hosting prices are VERY reasonable and the editor is so freakin nice that I am definitely going to be purchasing a hosting plan tonight.

ANYWAYS.... since I don't have hosting just yet, I am posting a screen shot of my site to see what you all think so far. Obviously you can't click links... but your opinions on my layout/design will be appreciated. Help me make it better!

Thanks everyone!
    My BlueVoda Sites:

http://www.jeffdoaninc.com

Re: What do you think of my site design?

Lookin' good so far. Keep up the good work and welcome to Vodaland.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Very nice cant wait to see the site live. Can offer once you publish so don't hesitate to long.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

I just went ahead with the purchase of a year for $96. It says they take 24 hours to process it... how accurate is this? I hope it's ready tonight.
        My BlueVoda Sites:

Comment

They should get your welcome email to you soon but the site itself might take awhile to go live (up to 72 hours). That's a web propagation thing, not under VodaHost's umbrella. (After that, any changes you make or new pages you post are instant.) And when you do look for it, be sure to place your url in your browser's address bar, not the search bar. The search won't find you for some time.
          CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
          CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
          CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Welcome jeff, can't build a website with a hammer but it sure shows your lay-out/design bespeaks of the builder. You did it right mate.

Comment

'Your friendly Neighborhood Handyman'...... and 'website designer' by the looks of things!

Well done, nice work, now get round here and fix my toilet!!
              Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

It is really going to be a excellent site. And I must add...lol...a quite neat website for a handyman....

Hopefully your workroom as as tidy as your website....(laugh)

You can only have success with your website. The layout is great, colors are perfect. Easy to navigate etc.

Congratulations

Success Regards
                Professional Photography Services Pretoria
                Advertising for South African Businesses

Comment

Very nice, smooth colors, as mentioned above it seems very easy to navigate. Good job!
                  Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Wow, everyone! Thank you for the kind words! The company is actually my Dad's, and he is the handyman. So, if you were to see his site now, you'd understand why I wanted to redo it for him! The one he created really does look like a handyman put it together :)

I initiated the domain transfer from yahoo already, so the old site will be gone soon enough! I am going to work on completing the site tonight, so I have a complete site ready to upload as soon as the domain transfer is complete.

I will be sure to let you all know when it's live and ready to navigate!
                    My BlueVoda Sites:

Comment

Working...
                    X