• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• support ticket for DN transfer

it says a required field is missing and I dont see one
    what do i do?

Re: support ticket for DN transfer

What says a required field is missing? Fill in the missing field of course is what you do.

You need to be MORE specific what you are talking about.. we arent mind readers even tho we managed to walk on water a few times.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

lol... ok i opened an account with Vodahost using the domain name lifepartnerschristianministries.com but am in the middle of working out getting the registration information in my name so i can transfer it. When i went to do a transfer for the other domain names we have associated with this account... lifepartners.org, lifepartnerschristianministries.org, lifepartnerschristianministries.net...
      i think i was trying to use the lifepartners.org as the domain name associated with the account maybe it was telling me because the account was opened with the lifepartnerschristianministries.com that the field was filled out incorrectly...
      I've unlocked the three others and would like to get them transferred... because i only get one free does that 1st free one have to be the one associated with the account?

Comment

Paid transfer request

Hey there... I have 4 domain names outside of the one that i opened this account with...
        I purchased 4 paid transfers.
        Is one domain name transfer request email with each of the domain names in it sufficient for all 4 or does each DN require its own email?

I have the email open right now waiting to send it.

S

Comment

Re: Paid transfer request

Hi if you have already paid for the transfers and are sending an email, as opposed to a ticket for the transfers, one email will be suffice ... be sure to list your client id and any receipt id number you have for already paying for the transfer requests ... if support wants you to do anything differently, you will hear back from them ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

you are entitled to one free domain or one free domain transfer with each voda hosted account you open ... if you didnt take advantage of this when opening your hosting account you could ask support to take this into consideration when applying to transfer over your other domains ... am going to merge this with your other thread on domain transfers.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I was gonna use the free one for the DN associated with this account... I mentioned that in my email to them and also put all the order info for each paid transfer in the email..
              will that work?
              once i get them transferred along with the main DN do i get DNS information for each so that they all point to the main DN for my site?
              s

Comment

Hi . yes, support will take care of getting the transfers done for you and should be okay with what you have asked for, if not they will let you know where they might need you to do something different ... keep your eyes open for emails from them ... once your transfers have gone through these domains will appear in your vbs billing area and you will likely need to log in there and change the dns to your voda servers, those found in your welcome email. The whole process may take you a few days.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

a few days... ok...
                  just got the other account transferred into my name now but because of how i had to do it i have to wait 60 days to transfer to Vodahost.
                  But i can update the DNS until then right?

Comment

You can point the domain name to the vodahost servers from where ever it is.. no problem. You dont have to transfer to do that.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                    X