• here I go

My website is ready could anyone review it www.pvbeachlife.com , thank you
    GODSPEED
    alfonso jimene
    z
    email al@pvbeachlife.com
    web www.pvbeachlife.com

Re: here I go

Some pages take forever to load, but it could just be my internet connection.

The site looks okay. I would recommend to look at some of your backgrounds. There is pages that is hard to read with the picture backgrounds. Dark text on a white background are great and google will probably penelize you for text that is not quite visible.

Some of the pages isn't centered.

Your logo is not really visible and don't blend in with the website. I would recommend to make the font on your logo bigger and maybe get someone to create a logo for you.

I believe that the site has more potential if it was outlayed differently. Try to play around with different outlays.

But like they say. Its better to have a website than having no website.

Not to bad, but I believe the site has more potential if outlayed differently.

Good luck.

PS. Beautiful background photos...(but not appropiate for some pages)

Success Regards
    Professional Photography Services Pretoria
    Advertising for South African Businesses

Comment

Al, if you made it by your own hands, that's big enough for a starter. But everything evolves, you will always be able to make modifications. A little bit of knowledge adds up everyday especially when you are caught up in a web of creative minds.

Comment

Hey Alfonso,

Two things stuck out to me (aside from what the others have said)

1) Your "email us" button takes me directly to outlook, but I don't use outlook. Furthermore, I haven't gone through the "setup" process so it never actually takes me to a blank email where I can copy your email address from. You should maybe add the actual email address somewhere to the page, for people like me that won't be able to see it.

2) Your background images are set to "repeat" so if my resolution is bigger than your background pics (and it is) then I will see the same image start over again to make up for the extra space. Instead of fixing this, though, I would recommend steering clear of the busy backgrounds. While the scenery is nice, it isn't exactly suitable for a website background.

It's a good start, and with practice and time... you will perfect it!
        My BlueVoda Sites:

http://www.jeffdoaninc.com

Comment

Al, that's it. That's why I haven't heard from you even I sent my email through your "email us"button which had me compose a message through outlook. I hope you have made your modified logo already.

Comment

no I haven't find a way to save as .jpeg, also I would like something with movement, a waving flag, the logo I have feels good to me.
            GODSPEED
            alfonso jimene
            z
            email al@pvbeachlife.com
            web www.pvbeachlife.com

Comment

Ok, your logo with a few modifications or as is with the movement would be ok. I'll contact you if I get the skill to do that.

Comment

Ditto with the slow page loadings.
                Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hello Alfonso

I took a quick look to your site.
                  In my (unauthorized) opinion, the pictures in the slide presentations are too big so they do not fit in the screen. To see the full picture I had to navigate, using the scroll bars, even if my screen is 1260 pixels wide. I would suggest you to reduce the size to less than 800 pix. It could also help to load faster.

----------
                  German
                  (Another Latin American newbie)
                  German
                  www.alfil-sa.com

Comment

Does any one want to see a broken link please check my page, www.pvbeachlife.com, thank you for all your suggestions and coments.

my best for all
                    GODSPEED
                    alfonso jimene
                    z
                    email al@pvbeachlife.com
                    web www.pvbeachlife.com

Comment

Working...
                    X