Tabs?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tabs?!

Hi...calling all senior officers & experts!
    After some wonderful weeks of experimenting, forum reading, tutorial watching, I finally published the few pages that are completed (& some that are not!) just to see how much works. www.alles-ist-eins.net is the result - 1st. question: why does each page stay as a "tab" when link is used? eg: I click on "Reiki" - page opens - I click on "Home" - page opens BUT a tab for "Reiki" stays active & now there is a new "Home" tab?? I'm sorry if this is not making sense or is a really simple problem that I've overlooked. I'm with Firefox if that makes a difference
    thanks for ANY assistance &/or other advice
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Re: Tabs?!

David, change the properties of each link so the Target is completely blank.
    Nothing there. That will make the links open in the same page or tab.
    Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
    Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
    Milam County Historical Commission

Comment

Hi Major Jerry...tks for coming back so quickly. One thing - I never did this before, sorry but if I need to change the link properties must I first "delete" the published page & then re-publish the new? Or what??
      david
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

No need to delete a page. Just make your changes and publish it again and it will overwrite the previous page.
        Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts

Comment

Jerry, thank you so much......I followed your insrtuctions & it worked like a dream I love this BV/VH situation!!

Comment

We're just glad it worked. We were all new at one time.
            Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts

Comment

Working...
            X