No announcement yet.

Here we go with my first site builded..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go with my first site builded..

Would like to hear your opinion of my website. Also, I would like to hear from everyone who sees my website and please feel free to tell me about it with your inputs as it can be bad or good etc etc, express it freely. I submitted before to have it viewed before but it was half done and NOW, it's done completely..

my website: www.theultimatefitness.net

Re: Here we go with my first site builded..

Very Nice, Great Job.
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

nice job indeed. You must have sought formal education on web disciplines to achieve that or with a credible web guru on your side.

Comment

Originally posted by flyer13 View Post
        nice job indeed. You must have sought formal education on web disciplines to achieve that or with a credible web guru on your side.
        Thanks, my college degree (BS) was Computer Information System and Network Administrator. The programing part is easy and the fundamental of designing is really easy as anyone can do it. Just have to play with it and experiences it before you can gain all the knowledge of the BV builder that has to offer. I work for a company called Avnet as a Computer technician. I am always on a computer blah blah..

Comment

Hmmmn. You picked the right career. Must be a hard time for me to have a degree in aerospace and switch to cyberspace when aircraft technology
          got so complicated that you hear all the tragic crash on the news. Not eversince they discovered fly by wire and hook it on a desktop.

Comment

You have a nice avatar there mate. You really are cool in your field if you did that from scratch by yourself.

Comment

Looks great, good to see up fully up and running now. Glad to see we got all the issues worked out.
              Reguards
              Ed
              www.dsondesigns.com
              www.marseillesyouthsports.com
              www.300hitter.com
              www.bigjk.net
              How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
              X