Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Vodahosted website...

Morroco Holiday Property Villas

I'm still waiting for the client to send me some images for the site but otherwise finished.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Re: Another Vodahosted website...

Very Nice
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

One of your best yet! Defiantly captured the right feel for this type of site. Some of the pop-up images could being a little larger & centered. But otherwise all is looking good. Like the footer image.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
        One of your best yet! Defiantly captured the right feel for this type of site. Some of the pop-up images could being a little larger & centered. But otherwise all is looking good. Like the footer image.
        Hi Chris, thanks for that. The client hasn't got any better images at the moment, the only ones he has are very small so I haven't got much to play with, but he is getting photos taken, so ignore the image side of things, this will improve.

Yeah, I'm quite chuffed with this one, the way the colours go together really make this site I think. The header and footer was one picture, I just saw the potential to cut it and divide it up between the two.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Defiantly the way to go. Could never see the reason why some sites have half the front page as the header. Would rather be showing the product & its info.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Nice site, colors go together well, giving it an old and relaxing feel while not making the website itself look old. Good stuff :)
            Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Working...
            X