transfer and replacement of domain name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transfer and replacement of domain name

Our old website is called www.quatrefeuilles.info and hosted elsewhere.
    I built a new website with voda, temporarily called
    www.quatre-feuilles.info and hosted by vodahost. Now the website is ready I would like to replace this name (which I don't need anymore) by the old domain name. What do I have to do?

Re: transfer and replacement of domain name

You will want to log into your domain registrar and point your domain at voda servers, as well you will need to ensure the linking on your website will reflect the domain name that you are going to use .. as well you will need to add on this domain in your control panel once you have pointed this domain to your voda servers - your voda servers are found in your welcome email ...

or you could keep both domain names, leave the linking as is on your existing website, still point your old domain to your voda host servers, add on this domain in your control panel and redirect this new website you made to your old domain name ... this will work as well .. but then you are paying for two domain names .. but may not be a problem

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X