Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help with not being able to view uploaded pages to website:o)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help with not being able to view uploaded pages to website:o)

Dear all,

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well! I had a quick question: please help with not being able to see some of my pages that I just created and uploaded. I have looked and tried to find why I can't see them but don't find anything, thought maybe misspelled but can't find anything. Please be so ind to help. Here is the website address:

Once you get to this it is all the links at the bottom from the charities that won't work. Please be so kind to help. Would mean a great deal!:o) Thank you so very much in advance!:o)

Warmest Regards and best,
    Danielle

Re: Please help with not being able to view uploaded pages to website:o)

You forgot the extensions on all those links (.html) also any page that is within your site with full navagation should open in the same window not a new one as you have it now. Change the taget, leave it empty, nothing in it.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thank you so so so so very much D'Son!!!!! You are so very kind and I truly appreciate your help! You actually answered two of my questions, eventhough I didn't ask the second one, but I was going to and now don't need to! You're great! Thank you so very much! Have a great day!:o)

Warest Regards,
      Danielle Schmidt

Comment

Your welcome
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
        X