EDITING a Webpage made bluevoda with SOHOLAUNCH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDITING a Webpage made bluevoda with SOHOLAUNCH

How to edit a webpage with different web builders?
    is it possible to edit any web page with bluevoda?
    is it possible to edit a web page made with blue voda in SOHOLAUNCH?
    IS THERE A UNIVERSAL EDITOR?
    Is it possible to edit a webpage built with bluevoda with microsoft frontpage?

Thank you for your support.
    My best regards.
    GODSPEED
    alfonso jimene
    z
    email al@pvbeachlife.com
    web www.pvbeachlife.com

Re: EDITING a Webpage made bluevoda with SOHOLAUNCH

It will be different for any website builder.

You can import many webpages into BlueVoda, but its not guaranteed to work or work correctly (you may have to do minor or major tweeking to get it looking right).

Soho and BV are two separate builders and can't be used to edit the same webpage (I could be wrong, this is what I remember reading, I don't use either BV or Soho). You can use a mix of both on your website though

Yes and no. There are many editors that can open any html file (Dreamweaver for instance), and you can edit and save changes. But BV is a website builder, it has its own formatted files that no other program uses, so it can't be opened in other editors/builders. When you publish a BV page it will create a html file which CAN be edited.. but any changes made to the html file will be overwritten the next time you publish that page in BV. The same goes for several other programs.

I can't say for sure about frontpage as I have never used it, I would imagine it can open any html file, but I could be wrong... Either way, frontpage is obsolete (Microsoft no longer supports it), I would recommend choosing alternative software is you were considering using FP.

Hope that helps

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: EDITING a Webpage made bluevoda with SOHOLAUNCH

No.. you cant use bv in soholaunch.

You have to use html coding or an html to edit pages/templates in soholaunch.

Blue Voda is NOT an html editor, more like an html GENERATOR, which only it reads and renders.

You could recreate a similar looking product with frontpage or dreamweaver using image slices to create a bv type page.. but youd have to know A LOT of coding

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X