X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pages work but some don't???

Please take a look at my website www.parkescakes.co.uk

I can't understand the following:

1. Why do some of my pages load and not others when I have named them all in exactly the same way?

2. Why do some of my links work and not others again when I have done each page exactly the same?

3. When I've located a glitch in a link and repaired it then republished the page the glitch is still their?

I have looked at quite a few of the tutorials, and have to confess that I have no previous website experience, not really got to grips with the control panel as yet.

Please answer in a simple terms as you can as when I've looked at other threads half the time I can't understand the replies.

Thanks in advance for your help.

note...my index page won't link to my homepage and I can't get my homepage to work but if you enter the site at http://parkescakes.co.uk/novelty-cakes-gallery.html you can then see that some of the links/pages work and some don't.

Re: Some pages work but some don't???

Sounds partly a cache problem. If you click on a link & get a bad page pop up. Back click to the page the link was on & hit F5 many times & try again.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi
      1.On the navigation bar properties
      2.Edit Homepage button
      3.And make sure that the Target is set to _top and it should not open a new window.
      4.The same with Enter Site button
      Thank you
      Maggie's Enterprise
      Maggie's Gift Shop

Comment

Originally posted by mark89 View Post
        Hi
        1.On the navigation bar properties
        2.Edit Homepage button
        3.And make sure that the Target is set to _top and it should not open a new window.
        4.The same with Enter Site button
        You should set your target as _self or better yet leave the target area empty, nothing in it ot have the page load in the same window. Not _top this is for frames.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
        X