Please review my cake site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review my cake site

Have ironed out most of the glitches I could find within my site,(www.parkescakes.co.uk) 2 main problems remaining, any assistance on these would be much appreciated:

1. Ad banner rotator not working, have resized all the pics, works fine in preview but nothing showing on the actual site.

2. Contact as page, has a lot of text at the top of the page, have re-done page from scratch as I couldn't figure out how to delete it or where it had come from but it's still there. Also when I have tested the contact us form it is not working, have published a success and error page, and I have changed my email settings on the CP, though I may have done this wrong.

Also feedback on the look/feel and ease of use would be appreciated along with any spelling/grammatical mistakes I may have missed.

Thanks in advance

Re: Please review my cake site

Your are doing a great job with your web site.

The Enter page when click on enter it open a new window. It would look nice if it will go into the web site.
    Thank you
    Maggie's Enterprise
    Maggie's Gift Shop

Comment

Looks pretty good.

1). Pic does not load on landing page
      2.) the word "script" appears at the bottom left corner of the landing page.

I like your color scheme although i am not to sure about the font you chose for the navigation bar. (could just be me, who knows?)

Overall looks good:)

Comment

I agree that it would be better if the link opened directly to the home page instead of the entry page. I could not get hardly any of the pictures to load up on any of the pages. You may want to consider making the text a different color so it contrasts more with the background color so it's easier to read.

Also need to put your company, contact, copyright info in your footer, may also want to consider links to your pages also.
        Dan

Our SOHO built site

Comment

Working...
        X