Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem purchasing new domain name

Hi ,

I currently have a website called www.billydarnell.com here at voda host. I am trying to purchase an additional domain to start another website on the same account. I go through the order process up to the part that says tell us who you are, that requires an email and a password. I put in my Account email address as as myusername@billydarnell.com, and the webmail password originally issued to me, but it keeps telling me I have entered an invalid email or password, No matter how I enter it. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I guess i could go purchase the domain name somewhere else and then redirtect it to here , but I would like to keep it all at this site to avoid confusion or conflicts.

Any direction you could give me would be deeply appreciated.

Re: problem purchasing new domain name

in your cpanel you set up the email and passwords for that email. .they dont send you one. Thats your MASTER password for the cpanl that they issue you..like for when you publish. The email password is likely different...

Now if they are talking about the email and password your BILLING account is in.. then you can go to VBS and reset this there...

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X