can't click navigation menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't click navigation menu

I'm using the naivgation button on my web site and have followed the tutorial to create the links. (my pages are number correctly and all my links use the .html extension) When I click the link nothing happens but if I right click on the button and click open, I am redirected correctly. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

here is my website http://www.lackeyfoundation.org right now the only link I have setup is to the photos.

Thanks

Re: can't click navigation menu

Hi,

Open the webpage in BV and select "Tools" then select "Verify links".

If the link is not validated then you have to goto link properties to check and edit your links until it says "validated url"
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thanks, I vertified the link but I'm still not being redirected

Comment

Were you able to fix the problem? I'm having the same issue, I've verified, my first page works but the rest don't.....please help if you know how to fix it.

Comment

Hi,

I just tested your links. All of them works except the Donation link which gives me a 404 Error page.

Your flash player is taking ages to load.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X