Confused over servers and logins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused over servers and logins

I am confused about my email. I have watched the tutorial for both the control panel and how to set up an email account with outlook express. There seems to be some contradictions in the tutorials

First of all I take it that I have email supplied with my hosting package there fore I should be using Vodahost servers.

The tutorial says that should use mail.mydomain.co.uk for both outgoing and incoming – is this correct?

I have set up a new email through the cpanel (info@dargdaffin.co.uk) and given it a password

Now

Is the login for my new email account info@dargdaffin.co.uk or is it the login that was given to me on my welcome email when I joined Vodahost

Also

Is the password the one I set up in my new email or is it the password given to me on the welcome email

Or is the login info+dargdaffin.co.uk (note the “+”) as detailed on the cpanel

Please could somone shed some light (heck I though this was going to be the easy part ha ha)

Cheers

Scott
    www.dargdaffin.co.uk

Re: Confused over servers and logins

No the password is not the password in your welcome email, it is the password
    you used to create your email account. Click the below...

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/ema...-my-email.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X