New links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New links

First, I downloaded the newest version of BV today. I have edited my index page (www.eirclub.org) and added two new links. One link is under the newsletter button and the other is in the highlighted text about becoming a new member. These new links do not work. All other links that were there previously all work. Google says the new link is broken. I have double checked the syntax on the links, published the pages, checked for them in FTP manager and they are there with the right names but they won't work. Any suggestions?

Re: New links not working

Now I'm really scratching my head. I changed the target to blank page and now the newsletter link works. Still can't get the membership page link to work. I have added a new tab "Join EIRC" on the left top of the page. Tried inserting the link there and it still won't work. Could somebody please look at my page and tell me where I am messing up? It must be something simple but I cannot see it.

Comment

Re: New links not working

Your link for New Member (join Eric) should be php not html. Any page with a form on it is published as a php. Here is your page.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Re: New links

Thanks - first time making a form page and I didn't catch that. I knew it had to be something simple I was missing.

Comment

Re: New links

No sweat
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...