first time, looking for feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first time, looking for feedback

did a thorough check of the site, I think all the links work. But this is my first site design and I don't know what I don't know. Any constructive feedback is appreciated. www.mypolicycheckup.com

Thanks!

Re: first time, looking for feedback

It looks well rounded to me. I couldn't find any mistakes (although I didn't have the time to thoroughly check). Good job on your first website page.
    Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Ditto with Robert, Could possibly do with a pencil thin boarder to give the page an area to concentrate on. This might also be worth a read!
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I like it
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Your menu bar at the top of the page keep changing order and/or links (always have all the links in the same order and location). Also you have a PDF file opening in the same window as the rest of your site, since there is no navagation on the page the user is stuck or has to use the back button, not good, have it open in a different window. Your form has field pre-checked and allows the user to submit the form without doing anything, thus not giving accurate info. Empty the fields and validate the form. Your health form gives and error when it is left blank but there is again no navagation back to the form. I would also tidy up the forms your choice boxes (list boxes) do not line up nad it looks unprofessional. Other than that nice job.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Originally posted by D'son View Post
            Your menu bar at the top of the page keep changing order and/or links (always have all the links in the same order and location). Also you have a PDF file opening in the same window as the rest of your site, since there is no navagation on the page the user is stuck or has to use the back button, not good, have it open in a different window. Your form has field pre-checked and allows the user to submit the form without doing anything, thus not giving accurate info. Empty the fields and validate the form. Your health form gives and error when it is left blank but there is again no navagation back to the form. I would also tidy up the forms your choice boxes (list boxes) do not line up nad it looks unprofessional. Other than that nice job.

Thanks for spending some time on this. I figured there was some issues with the way some pages opened, but was close to the project. Am making changes to the logo, and will correct per your review.

Comment

Working...
            X