couple of questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple of questions

hello i am nutral im 14 years old and i want to try it. i want to make my website and do some school things with it.
    can i pay from the netherlands and do it with a bank account ?
    do you know how much it costs in euro i think i want annual billing.
    last question is there a limit to how big a file is ?

note its easy to make a site with bluevoda and upload it without vodahost. example: http://home.casema.nl/a.cox1/hetbegin.htm

Re: couple of questions

1) Yes you can pay by bank transfer, please click the below....

http://support.vodahost.com/index.ph...wnloaditemid=4

2) We do not have file size limits, your account has 24,000 mb for you to
    do with as you please.
    Last edited by VodaHost; 06-13-2006, 09:06 AM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hello!
      like nutral, I am a schooler and wan't my own web site. So 2 quetions abou it:
      1. I did everything you said befor, and menaged to design my first page, and then I clicked on PUBLISH and I couldn't! I wrote down my username, password and then it said publishing but nothing happened for 12 minutes!! (I exited then)
      2. I am not the only one who wants to work on this web site (to be correct--- there is 4 of us), can we all edit/work on one site from different computers?

Comment

Originally posted by mia_100
        hello!
        like nutral, I am a schooler and wan't my own web site. So 2 quetions abou it:
        1. I did everything you said befor, and menaged to design my first page, and then I clicked on PUBLISH and I couldn't! I wrote down my username, password and then it said publishing but nothing happened for 12 minutes!! (I exited then)
        2. I am not the only one who wants to work on this web site (to be correct--- there is 4 of us), can we all edit/work on one site from different computers?
        1.To be able to publish, you need a paid for Vodahost account.

2. Yes you can all work from 4 different computers as long as you work on different pages and each one of you has the necessary files (images, PDF or other) on his own computer. Wotking on the same page, means that you have to share master files (the original BV .bvp pages) (and all relevant images ecc) either by uploading/ downloading them from your website, or by passing them to each other through a disk or a memory key or something like that.

Please check at http://www.vodahost.com for details and features.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X