Question about sub domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about sub domain

In my c panel, Under Add On Domains,I have add on domain as current. webworldaffiliates.com. At the same time I have it entered as a current subdomain. webworldaffiliates.machiningbythebook.com Under Sub Domains. I done this when I was trying to figure out which it was. Everything seems to be working o.k but my question is, Can I delete webworldaffiliates.machiningbythebook.com from c panel without making problems. The webworldaffiliates.com is a paid for (to Blue Voda) Domain. The folder in File Manager is/public.html/webworldaffiliates. Your advice will be appreciated. Regards, David

Re: Question about sub domain

You can remove the subdomain via cpanel, but I would not delete the folder unless you are sure that the folder you used for the subdomain is different from the one used by your addon domain (Because technically speaking you can have one folder on your website used by X number of addon domains as well as Y number of subdomains. X and Y being an infinite number

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
    X