Lost webpages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost webpages

Good day, my website is www.eyeonyouinvestigations.net. I had my computer crash and I lost my complete website pages on BV builder. This happened to me last year and I had to rebuild the whole thing from scratch. After it was finished you suggested that I make a complete backup to store and I did. My problem is that I don't know how to find it and restore it. I went on to my control panel and I think it's listed in the backup file but I can't seem to do anything with it. Any help will be appreciated Thank you. Brad

Re: Lost webpages

Hi ... sounds as though you backed up your website if you did so in your control panel .. this is good, yes .. it helps if your files went missing from your server ..however, doesnt sound as though you backed up your .bvp files on your computer to an external hard drive of some sort? Umm ... if you didn't do this, then you do not have .bvp files anywhere to work with - other than doing what you may have done last year and that is import your pages in blue voda to have them reside again on your computer .. oh gosh, sorry to hear this ... umm .. if you only need to make a bit of adjustment on one page, just do pages as you might need to .. have a cuppa .. :(

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hello....I had the same problem.Before I make a back up my computer crasht. My site is online and is working but I can not change anything. Is there a way to put the site back in BV builder or must I remake the site.The site is www.casmototrips.com .
      Thanks Ron

Comment

Why can't anyone salvage the harddisk from the crashed computer? A philips screw driver or a flat screw driver will do. A laptop's harddisk needs only an external casing and when plugged to a desktop via USB, scan the file for viruses and extract the BV file.

Comment

Working...
        X