Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how i doing undersites?

i have site but i dont know what doing undersite/s
    i click in menu button and open new site in my site - i wont create this new site - what i must doing it
    sorry , i dont good writing in this languige

Re: how i doing undersites?

Sorry! you will have to post again. Possibly using google translate if your language is covered.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

ok.
      Goggle translate i very good tool - i hope :)

How do I add a sub in my page?
      I would like to see at the press of a button in another page opened up, which would create.
      Do I need another sub somehow specially called? I want to create multiple pages created a whole - how to put them together in one?

Comment

You create a navigation menu .. a few different ways are using text and linking the text to your next page or pages ... using a menu bar and insert the links to your next pages or the navigation tool to do the same ...

either way you are creating something that is like a map .. a map to all of your pages from every page .. you should place all the links to all pages on every page ..

ifyou can view the tutorials for linking - hyperlinking - bringing your pages together ...

you can also view my easy to understand blue voda website building tips ... which are written for reading or downloadable in pdf format ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I understand that if you put everything in your hosting will be nicely linked together? :) Super - so it was just me:) thanks
          ps. This program is really great - as I have finished all the parties will try upload all see - I hope that support for parties is so banal and simple - I am totally in terms of site lay:)

Comment

Working...
          X