Need some constructive thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some constructive thoughts...

Please take a look at my site and give me your thoughts on how it can be improved. I am really new at this whole internet thing and feel kind of lost.

Re: Need some constructive thoughts...

Very Nice
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hi,
      I am new to this too so Im not really qualified except that I use the Internet a lot ! I think your website is really good.

My technical critique would just be a couple of things:
      For a good flow I would make sure your font sizes and headline title colours match on the pages about the different breeds.

Your numbered links (on my Internet Explorer) are not lining up equally on each page, overlapping eachother, maybe you could insert a table with numbers in it that are hyperlinked to the page instead?

Best of luck, it already looks FAB
      Janis H
      JanisH

www.ukdrillers.co.uk

Comment

It's looking good,

My suggestion would be to maybe make the column with the writing in it slightly wider so your page isn't so long, particulary on the terrier and lab info page
        robobobo
        Blog Insomnia.com Blogging Help,Guides & Tips
        Techinfo-4u.com Tech Discussions and Guides
        www.visionlandscapes.ie
        [COLOR=#22229c[/COLOR]

Comment

Hi, Pam. On my browser, your webpage is leaning to the left. Might check if it is centered. Would you mind changing your text on the menu a bit bigger. Clients with poor visibility may find it hard to navigate. About the dogs, try to search google if it has gif images of dogs (thumbnail size) which you may use as icon they could click to instead of the dog's breed. May as well set up a site logo that would stand proud of your specialty. Just an opinion. Best regards.

Comment

Working...
          X