BV pages missing all pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BV pages missing all pictures

I am a BV customer, wwwjeannieskoiandgifts.com and I haven't accessed my website for a month.... computer crash, moving, etc. I wanted to do some work on my web site and when I went to open my pages, there were NO pictures, of anything. I save all my business work to an external hard drive so a crashing computer is nothing but a pain, no work lost.
    What happened to all the pictures? There were there just fine when the site was published, everything was saved correctly because I kept looking at it...... what happened? I am missing no other pictures except in BV Thanks Jeannie

Re: BV pages missing all pictures

It's a common problem when you save your webpage on external drive, usb or cd. Something about file extension I suppose.

Comment

Re: BV pages missing all pictures

Your builder is searching for the images on your old computer. You simply need to either create the images folder in exactly the same place as before, or just repoint them all.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
      X