Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding C-Panel

www.printsofcornwall.com

Having just returned to try to fiinish this site after a 9 month absence I find I cannot locate my c-panel. I have opened the browser and typed in my ref eg. 74. XX. etc followed by /cpanel but just get up a site called myWebpanel with no file manager. What am I doing wrong? Your help please.

Re: Finding C-Panel

Can only suggest login on via this page if your IP is there? If it isn't, there may of been an upgrade to your server & the ip has changed. Can always have a check in the news & updates area.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Chris,

Very many thanks. Yes, it is there and I can now continue. Much more to do but will get there in the end. Great.

Michael

Comment

Chris, I have deleted all the old files and re-published again all the correct files. Unfortunately the link buttons no longer work in the preview mode. I just go onto the usual web link lost white page. What have I done wrong? For your info all the files start with a capital letter with the exception of the index file.

Michael

Comment

Chris,

I have answered my own question. I went into each page and examined the links and they were in lower case so I re-saved them in lower case and re-published and now so far so good. Nevertheless thanks for your help.
          regards,
          Michael

Comment

Working...
          X