want to rename my site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to rename my site?

how do i Rename my site trigger004.com to GMF.com and etc?

thanks for your help
    The Forced Cannot Beat the Willing...

Re: want to rename my site?

The only way to change your main domain name on your account is to submit a ticket to voda, and they will change it for you. (I believe this cost a fee)

Alternativly you can just make GMF.com an addon domain

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

but the stuff i made for my first site wont be on the new one...

Comment

What i beleive Watdaflip is saying is that you could keep your first domain inactive, and have the new one added as Addon domain in your main account, and publish there from scratch whatever you want. If you want to change the main domain name related to your account, you should do what Watdaflip suggested: ask Vodahost if they can do it and how much that would cost. Of course, if they can do it, you must register your new domain name, and then Vodahost can do the switching
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

money money money...lol i'll think on it i guess

Comment

Working...
          X