Just Published my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Published my site

I would love it if anyone could view my site and give me a feed back. Be gentle with me please. Positive and negative feed back appreciated.

Re: Just Published my site

Super site! But then it should be with all your expertise LOL
    OK, I'm in a nit-picking mood tonight & because I love Wales I want your site to be as perfect as possible!

About us: "Some of the problems I have to deal...." All the way through the site (apart from when a friend asked you etc. etc) you refer to "We" or "our" or "us" - always plural. Maybe "Some of the problems WE have to deal..."

Remote Support: "Credits for........never RUN not runs out. ("Credits" are plural)

Tech. advice: Do you want the US or UK spelling for
    "endeav o/ou r"?? (as a Welshman I prefer endeavour but Sssh! There are a lot of Americans on these forums!! LOL

Love the Remote Support idea BTW
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Thanks for your prompt reply. Glad you liked my site, fingers crossed that it will take off.

Nit picking is what it is all about. I want it to be right and with no gramatical errors or spelling mistakes. Some times you can look at something so much that you just do not see them and keep reading the same thing. A fresh pair of eyes is great.

I have now republished the pages with none of the errors you mentioned.

Comment

Hi,

I like that your website is well-organized -- easy to navigate. The writing (what you do, etc.) was also clear and to-the-point. My only comment for improvement is to change the body text to black or dark blue, perhaps (from bright blue.) It was hard for me to stay on each page after a few seconds. Who knows, maybe it was just my computer...

Best,
        Mia

Comment

Hi Mia Wa

Thank you for your feed back. Much appreciated.

I will ponder on this for a while. Maybe that is why my eyes feel so tired. I thought it may have been because I was looking at the screen for too long.

Comment

The website is great and user-friendly, however I have to agree with Mia, it will be much easier on the eyes if you change the font to black

cheers**
            Get 16,000+ Twitter Followers and make money
            [/COLOR]Rob Reviews - Natural Weight Loss Lose Weight Now

Comment

Hi aneel90

Thank you for your feed back. Again I much appreciate it.

2 people saying the same thing means that you should listen....

I will change it to black tomorrow. Eyes are a bit tired right now.

Comment

My mum (Bless her) always told me NEVER put off till tomorrow what you can do TODAY.

I have changed the text to Black and re-published. I will agree, it is a lot easier on the eyes now.

Thanks for the feed back.

Comment

Well I have just dropped by for my own share of feedback. Your webpage isn't centered on my monitor so I wonder if it's my browser or someother reasons. All in all, you have a nice site but if you want to jazz up a bit, you may work out your site logo with a bit of graphics. Best regards.

Demet

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Much appreciated.
                    I will monitor if anyone else is having the same problem with their browser.

Comment

Hey
                      Firstly I must say I like the support idea,

Secondly I'm sure it's a very proffesional service but I don't get that feeling from the website, I think it's mainly because of the bright blue gradient borders and some neat graphic images would be nice

But hey , what do I know
                      robobobo
                      Blog Insomnia.com Blogging Help,Guides & Tips
                      Techinfo-4u.com Tech Discussions and Guides
                      www.visionlandscapes.ie
                      [COLOR=#22229c[/COLOR]

Comment

Hi robobobo

Thanks for the input. I am working on the Graphics as we speak. Quite a few people have said the same thing. I am just trying to work out how to make the pics transparent... Not done this side of things before.

Comment

If you refer about transparency and pictures edited via adobe photoshops I could help. Just describe what you need and provide me with the image to work with, if not just the description and I could send the draft for your approval. Free service.

Comment

If you look at my site - Tech Advice, that is the sort of photo I am trying to use Transparency on. I will be getting some photos that relate to each of the pages. I have Adobe and Photo Shop 6. The Photoshop 6 is ok, but it loses some of the quality of the picture. Adobe, well I just can't seem to get my head around this package. How do I get a photo to you anyway?

Comment

You could attach photos in the email.

Regards,

Demet
                              helios2014******.com

Comment

Working...
                              X