How to create Website Login Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create Website Login Page

Hello everyone, I'm new to VodaHost and I must say that I'm very Impressed by what I've seen so far. I just started using BlueVoda Website builder. I want to build a Login page for my website, but I just can't seem to find the directions for that. Can someone suggest where I can read about this?

Thanks,

AC
    www.eeasydata.com

Re: How to create Website Login Page

There is not built in functionality to create a login for your site in BlueVoda. If you are wanting to create your own custom one you will need to learn a programming language like PHP and create the lgoin that way. (If you want to take this approach I can give you some linkes to PHP tutorials and login tutorials).

There is also the password protected directory approach. In cpanel you can create a password protected directory which requires someone to login to view any of the files inside a directory you specify, although you have to manually add the users to the list (I sell a script which will allow users to register their own account)

Otherwise you will need to either find a free login script to download or purchase one and install it onto your website. It should give you the code you need to add to your pages to authenticate the users and deny or redirect them if they don't have access to view the page.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: How to create Website Login Page

Good advice
      The Female Zone

Comment

Working...
      X