X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pages not changing

www.fmspanishpromotions.com

hi everyone

i have tried all day to change two pages on my web site and everytime i upload them they are not changing to the new updated page, the pages are the inspection page, and the holiday rental page. does any one have any ideas why they are not changing. i change the content, save page then publish, but these two still stay the old page. i have chage something on another page and that is ok so the problem is just these two.
    many thanks debby.
    Debby

Re: pages not changing

Chances are your browser is caching the page. After you load the page hit refresh a couple times and it will clear the cache.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

hi thanks for the reply i did try that but they are still not changing to the updated pages, any other suggestions. thank you.
      ps just a thought both pages have forms on do you think this is anything to do with them not publishing, i have followed instructions when i made the forms so i cant understand why it wont change. many thanks

www.fmspanishpromotions.com
      Debby

Comment

When you try to load them in the browser check if they published with a .php extension instead of .html

For instance, if you published the page www.fmspanishpromotions.com/form1.html, and you load that in your browser it doesn't show the changes, try www.fmspanishpromotions.com/form1.php and see if the changes are there.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X