problem with add on domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with add on domain

Hi Guys, my name is Billy Darnell and I have a working website here a voda host called www.billydarnell.com, I recently purchased a new domain name www.songwriterservices.biz, and carefully followed the instructions for adding it to the add on domain category in the cpanel. I checked and the ftp was correctly set up.
    and type
    Tonight I published the web pages, no problem with the publishing, I then opened up my browser and typed in , www.songwriterservices.biz, so i could check the pages and links, and got a "Can not find page" error. I tried it on several different computers and got the same message.

Then just for kicks I reentered the url as www.billydarnell.com/songwriterservices/ and the index page came right up.
    I guess I messed up something in the pointer instructions but I have gone over it several times and can not see anything wrong. Can any one help me?

Re: problem with add on domain

Your domain is coming up fine now. It was probably still propogating. It takes awhile sometimes.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

ahaaaa! yup there it is by god, will miracles never cease to amaze me! thank you karen

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Darnell View Post
        ahaaaa! yup there it is by god, will miracles never cease to amaze me! thank you karen
        21st century,s miracle wait for 22nd LOL

Comment

Working...
        X