Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP with control panel and website problem

hi

i have the domain www.lottostrategys.com that was free when i jopined up to vodahost, but i want to delete this altogether as it is showing an older version of my website www.theroofcleaners.com.au , ive tried finding in the control panel where the file might be to delete it, but have no idea, i tried publishing a blank page titled index to the public_html/lottostrategys.com , and i get an error message saying the directory is not available, so what am i doing wrong ? i want to destroy this website and delete it altogether,

i will need someone to tell me in easy to understand terms each step of the process please,i do not know what blue FTP is or anything else , so i will need clear directions if possible

thanks

Re: PLEASE HELP with control panel and website problem

apparantly i have the domain names listed in the cpanel of

lottostrategys.com
    theroofcleaners.com.au
    acepressurecleaning.com.au

which is fine the last 2 are the ones i bought to use seperate from vodahost, but there is these 2 also coming up in the list in cpanel

acepressurecleaning.lottostrategys.com
    theroofcleaners.lottostrategys.com

why is this ? i just want to delete the files that are currently at lottostrategys or at least just publish over them, but it will not allo me too

thanks

Comment

Re: PLEASE HELP with control panel and website problem

All problems sorted out, thanks no need for replys

Comment

Working...
      X