Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloading pdf file after payment.

Dear Sir/Madam,
    My website is up and running but I have now included a paypal button for certain pdf files. The button works fine to paypal but I need to know how to get the customer to the file to download after payment. I know there is a success page they see but from there I have not got a clue. I have searched here for the answer but I am unable to find this. I am asking people to contact me by email with the Payment ID. number this is not a good way of doing this, but I am really stuck. Please can you help me in laymans terms please. I need to mention this is for single items not multiples. www.tecnichomemarketing.com thank you JJB

Re: Downloading pdf file after payment.

You have a few options:
    1/ put a link on your success page to download. ( not really a option more of a silly thing to do )
    2/ do what you doing at the moment. ( Time consuming )
    3/ get yourself a protected download software which can be linked to paypal so that when the payment is made the payment gateway sends the software notification and then a email is sent out to the customer with the download link. all protected and can be set to expire after a time or set in any way. this does depend on the software though.
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Working...
    X