Second try.....please look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second try.....please look

Still a complete newbie and a bit challenged with the whole web site idea, but I finally made the time to change my site and now, at least it's the correct size (no side scroll)!

Please check www.showcaseltd.com and post your opinions and suggestions.
    I don't like the white square that loads before/under the logo on each page.....still wondering what's up with THAT...

BlueVoda is AWESOME. I never could have come this far without VodaHost and their incredible web site builder.

Thanks!

Re: Second try.....please look

I love your barns and property, just beautiful..Brings me back to my younger days ..We had Arabs..I didn't see the white you were speaking of..I did see your logo moving however.Good Job though.
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Nice Ranch!
      The Female Zone

Comment

Hi, Terry/Tim. Well the site seemed well polished already. However, it would be nice to have a logo to signify the site. Something like a graphical image that when seen by your clients, even without your company name, they can identify/associate with you and the good services you offer. Just my opinion. Great job!

Comment

Hi, few of the pages are slow loading with the high KB's. This page particularly. (3400kb) best to aim around the 3-400kb max with an image gallery.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I am also new to this. I see that you mentioned not having to scroll on the page. I am having the same problem. How did you fix? Thank. my site is: www.funstuff.in

Comment

Thank you everyone for the kind comments and suggestions.

Collectors-info, I will work on the slow-loading page....!

Flyer13, I like the sound of a logo associated with us. That will be my next project after I fix that s-l-o-w loading page.

Susan Smith -- You have to change the WIDTH of all your pages to 980 or LESS (in BlueVoda - right click a clear part of your page - choose page properties - change the number to between 900 and 980 - click ok). That should eliminate the side scroll.
              Just a warning; I had to re-design all of my pages to make everything fit.
              You can search the forum and you'll find numerous references to a good page width for most browsers.
              Hope that helps!

VodaHost and BlueVoda is the best.

Comment

Working...
              X