Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My add on domain is getting mixed up with original

Hi,

Ive changed the name servers and all went well. I created a first basic page for the new domain and saved it in a new file (addondomain.com)
    When I type my add on domain url into the browser the index page of the original domain comes up. I should publish to public.html/addondomain.com ?
    When I try this I get a message saying no such file or directory. Ive checked cpanel and the new domain is there so Im not sure what I have done wrong.
    Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Re: My add on domain is getting mixed up with original

The problem managed to work itself out automatically, maybe I was trying to publish the pages before the new domain had fully propogated
    Sorry for this waste of space thread

Comment

I seem to have messed up again somewhere. Ive published my add on domain index page and when I type the url in its coming up with the index page from my main domain. Ive saved the addon domain pages in a separate folder and checked that im publishing to the correct place (public.html/addondomin) and it all seems to be as it should.
      When I publish my main domain index page to public.html my addon domain url also shows as the main one. Then when I publish the addon domin index page to public.html/addondomain they both go back to the addon domin page.
      Do I need to do something in cpanel to be sure the domain folders are separate?
      I may try banging my head against a wall see if that helps

Comment

we will need the domain names to try and sort you out ..

do you have the domain name servers pointed correctly for your add on domain??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X