Graphics gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphics gone

Good day, my website is www.eyeonyouinvestigations.net. I recently had a problem with losing all my files on BV builder. I've rebuilt my pages again and have yet to try and publish them. I did change my contact form and tried to publish my contact us page with no luck. My problem is this. When I pull my website up on the net all the graphics have disappeared. They were there earlier today and I haven't changed anything since then. I'm completely lost on what to do or why they would just disappear like that. Can someone help me please. I need to have my site working. All help is appreciated. Thanks in advance, Brad

Re: Graphics gone

All pages are showing up at my end ok. Image off your contact page.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Ditto for me, but your pages are a little off-center i.e. too far to the left. ALL graphics are showing
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

I apologize for my hastyness. After turning off my computer and coming back later I found everything back to normal. Thanks to all who responded. I'm still confused why I can't publish my new contact us page. In my restoring the pages there must be a step I have forgotten to do. Thanks again, Brad

Comment

Are you getting an error when trying to publish? Does it say it published and you simply can not find it? A little more detail please.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
          X