Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments both GOOD and BAD welcome regarding my updated site

Hi,

Thanks for looking at my post, i am looking for comments both good and bad regarding my new and updated website.

I am hoping all the links work and that the site is easy to follow and loads in good time, but i would appreciate you feedback.

David

www.captivision.co.uk

Re: Comments both GOOD and BAD welcome regarding my updated site

Hi David !

Your site looks very professional.

The "GO" button should just be put
    on the same alignment as the dropdown menu box.

Is it normal I cannot see Claire's gallery, for instance, or Peter's ?
    Well, it's the Client Area, anyway...

Comment

Thanks for looking and commenting, i did not think anyone was going to comment, yes i know what you mean about the go button for the galleries.

You will not be able to get into the galleries for my clients without passwords, only my clients have passwords and access codes for their own gallery for proofing purposes.

thanks once again for looking

David

Comment

You're welcome David.

Comment

Hi David, I agree..Looks good but do something about your button.. Good Job!
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hi David,

I like your website, it's nice. All the links seem to be working fine.
            Get 16,000+ Twitter Followers and make money
            [/COLOR]Rob Reviews - Natural Weight Loss Lose Weight Now

Comment

Nice site, I usually do not like black back grounds but it is ok for your type of site. I dont care for the scrolling text at the bottom of the page its too jerky for my tastes, I would just have the text stationary in a different color to stand out. Also you say your just out side of Dundee, but those that do not know the country extension may not know you are in the UK and since there are many towns of that name here in the US I would clarify where you are located to cut down on useless leads. Good job, I quick scanned through your site and did not get into your keywords maybe someone else will look into these.
              Reguards
              Ed
              www.dsondesigns.com
              www.marseillesyouthsports.com
              www.300hitter.com
              www.bigjk.net
              How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

yes i will put on the site that i am in Scotland to prevent that, the go button has me puzzled, on my desktop pc it is on the one line but on my macbook it shows on a line below gallery

David

Comment

That sometimes happens with me ..Between Firefox and IE it can change on me.
                  Sharon Chajin

Comment

You have a clean site there David. Just wonder why the Nikon camera appeared in half whereas there's still plenty of space to spare. Anyway congratulations for a site well done.

Regards

Demet

Comment

Right , i think i have addressed all your comment, so far, i think it looks better now and i do appreciate all the comments and look forward to receiving more......

David

Comment

Hello David,

Very nice you can tell you put lot of effort.

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words of encouragement, i have worked hard getting it to this stage but there are a few wee tweaks i would still like to do, just going to take time.
                          David

Comment

Nice site. Congratulations.
                            I suppose your welcome message should show one "based" in "I am based based"...
                            cheers
                            Chris

Comment

it's a very well put together site. just one little tiny thing. I dont even know if this is the way it is supposed to be or not but the fourth picture in the rotator is pixelated, and I cannot tell what it is.
                              $T3V3

Comment

Working...
                              X