This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome email

i have paid for vodahost and i have received a welcome email about transfering my website. but i have no clue what to do. the welcome email also does not contain my login infomation...what do i do to get my login info so i can login to cpanel so i can download phpbb so i can finish my site?

Re: welcome email

hi, if your domain name or website is with another host and you have asked for the domain transfer when ordering your voda hosting, then you should respond to this email, it is more than likely requesting your permission to complete the transfer on hyour behalf .. you shoul receive that welcome email containing your information for publishing .. be sure to check your junk mail while waiting for this .. if it's been longer than a few days, send off a support ticket to vh ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

i really just want to get my login info so i can download phpbb so i can finish my site. about how long does it take for that to come?

Comment

hi .. if your payment for hosting went through without problems, it can take up to 48 hours for you to receive this information .. as mentioned, check your junk mail as well ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

well i think its been almost 3 days and have not received a welcome email other than the one that tells me how to transfer my website which isnt even published yet.

Comment

If you have checked your email you used when you submitted your order and payment and checked your junk mail and still have not received this information, please submit a support ticket http://www.vodasupport.com/index.php...kets&_a=submit

we can no longer help you here on the forum for this matter .. sorry, but you will need to correspond with support .. tks

I'll close this thread ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
            X