carry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carry

I need help with changing a published page to the new one which has got changes to it. Originally I published my pages for www.carrysmith.com with a guestbook on it which was on the menu buttons on each page including the one I am having trouble with (Contact page). I have changed all menu buttons to now read: home, about me, gallery,contact,enquiry form. but the contact page still comes up with the old details and guestbook menu button on it even though I have published the new several times. Is it because I haven't deleted the guestbook page in the file manager and if so how do i do that? I am very pleased that I got the enquiry form up and running as that was my last problem. Could someone tell me what I need to do. Also I don't know if it is just my computer but every time I click on one of the buttons on the menu bar it opens a smaller window is that normal and is there a better way to do that for my custmers ease
    I would appreciate the help
    Carry

Re: carry

I have just solved the problem myself thanks to the other threads on this forum. This is such a great site to host my website on.

Comment

Re: carry

Hi Carry,

To delete files open BV>Tools>FTP>connect> and delete whatever you dont want.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
      X