Jumbled pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumbled pages

Good day, Well I made some progress on restoring my website. Now I have a new problem. Could someone take a look at www.eyeonyouinvestigations.net, Several of the pages are looking very weird starting with the matrimonial page. I have no Idea what's going on here. Maybe someone has seen this before. It looks fine on the BV builder and when I preview it but this is what actually comes up on the web. I would appreciate any help. Thank you, Brad

Re: Jumbled pages

Not sure but its because you cut and pasted stuff back in there and used the handles to resize it instead of reinserting it. This cut and paste only works well with text. When u start adding images to the fray.. it renames the images and does all sorts of things to them.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for looking Karen. I guess my confusion is the fact that I used the same method on all the pages and some of them are fine. All the text was intact when I started restoring. I just took the empty image boxes and deleted them and then used the image tool to reinsert new images. As for the template at the top I went to the files and reinserted it . Then I moved the exsisting text in the template area to the front. It seemed alright when I first published the site. My problem was my navagation buttons weren't linked right. After correcting that this is how my pages look. I've gone back to each page and made sure there aren't any hidden fields that I missed. Not sure what to do next. Brad

Comment

Reinsert the parts that went bad.

I know ALL about your pages.. i watched it all unfold. We have told you before.. dont copy and paste.

Make a template with your navigations,,, headings etc.. and save as masterpage. Clone this page to add new content and save as new page name. This will SOLVE those issues.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X