Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soholaunch question

Hi, I just want to clarify something...
    I can download BlueVoda free and "play" with it before publishing and signing up for VodaHost, but Soholaunch can only be used once I have purchased a VodaHost account? Is that correct?

If that is correct, I'm assuming the year contract starts the day I sign up, not when the site is published. Does that make sense?

For example, if I sign up today (April 10), but it takes me until May 20 to actually create my site and publish it, when does my contract start?

The reason I'm asking is I want to secure my domain name but also want to plan out my site on paper (as you suggest) before building it and I'm just now starting that process.

Thanks for your help!
    Christine

Re: Soholaunch only available once you sign up for VodaHost?

Soholaunch is an online builder.. so .. the minute you install it its live whether or not you are finished with the site.

Soholaunch is also a PREMIUM builder. Its not free, but comes as a BONUS on your account once you pay for hosting.

Your contract begins the day you purchase hosting whether or not you publish a site.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Soholaunch only available once you sign up for VodaHost?

This is the question I wanted to ask. I want to make a website for a commercial website and therefore need an ecommerce facility. I'm assuming this is only available on Soholaunch?
      Being new to site building, I want to be able to view the templates and play around with the site before committing myself to a self-build (rather than having a professional do it).
      Does Soholaunch have the same templates as Vodahost? I have looked at the first few tutorials for Soholaunch, but can't access the templates.
      Thankyou.

Comment

Re: Soholaunch question

Not sure how many choices of template you get with BV. But there are some more here.
        Remember there are also many other carts you can use with BV.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Go to addons.soholaunch.com and you will find MANY templates.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Okay, let's say I don't want a template, but being new to building a website will still take me some time before it's at the publishing stage, the stage at which I will have to pay for the hosting. Will I be able to transfer my Vodahost site straight over into a Soholaunch site? Otherwise I might be using up some of my paid hosting account, with nothing yet to publish.

Comment

No! BV & Soho are two completely different ways of building a site & are not compatible.
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
                No! BV & Soho are two completely different ways of building a site & are not compatible.
                So! I have to pay the hosting fees before I've even built the site on Soholaunch?! Why's that then?

Comment

Soholaunch is NOT FREE. ITS A PREMIUM BUILDER $149.00 if youd like to pay for it. If you purchase HOSTING for 9.95 per month.. or 7.95 if you pay by the year, you may USE IT FREE OF CHARGE. I told you this in the FIRST POST. PURCHASE HOSTING>> GET THE BUILDER.. DONT PURCHASE HOSTING>> BUY THE BUILDER

BV IS A FREE BUILDER, however, it only works on VODA HOSTING. You cant publish it elsewhere.

Soholaunch is also .. as MOST ecommerce shopping carts and data base driven BUILDERS are.. an ONLINE builder requiring the use of a DOMAIN. This means it doesnt INSTALL on your hard drive. You can play with LIMITED demos on your hard drive.

im yelling because i have to repeat myself

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                  X