How do you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you...

I'm going to expose my utter ignorance here, but it all starts somewhere, right :)

What I have in mind for this particular project is a 2 step process. Create a lead capture page and web page. I've actually got these done, but am clueless how they work together.

I'm assuming the lead capture page would be my primary domain name. i.e. http://www.abc.com. Believing that to be true, once they provide their name, email, etc, and click the "click here" button to get to the sales page/website, what would that link be? Is that a sub-domain? Not sure how this pulls together.

Your thoughts are appreciated!

Re: How do you...

Have a look at the tutorials that cover the topics for forms.

So page 1 will have the form on it, so you can capture the visitors details. When they hit submit. i) You will get an email with their details and ii) They will be sent to a success page which you could design to be a 'sales page'

You won't need a sub-domain for this.

As I said checkout the tutorials and if you get stuck or need more help, come back.

Darren
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Normally, you'd link like this:

The content you’re looking for is not available.

Your lead page would be the www.abc.com page.

EDIT: Darren beat me to it. He's right; although any question is welcome, yours is one that is quickly answered when you watch the tutorials.
      CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
      CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
      CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Thanks Tom

But remember Cobalt, if you wish to capture your visitors details, you will need to use a 'form'

Darren
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Originally posted by DarrenC View Post
          Thanks Tom

But remember Cobalt, if you wish to capture your visitors details, you will need to use a 'form'

Darren

I appreciate the reminder Darren. I'll have to grab the html code from my auto-responder to create that form.

Otherwise guys, I appreciate the reminder as well regarding the training vids. Just trying to run before I walk I guess.

Comment

Working...
          X