How i use php scripts on bluevoda..HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How i use php scripts on bluevoda..HELP

Ihave been trying to put some php scripts onto my site but seem an able to.
    1.where do i place the script.
    2.Is there a tutorial availlable.

Re: How i use php scripts on bluevoda..HELP

Originally posted by yussmont
    Ihave been trying to put some php scripts onto my site but seem an able to.
    1.where do i place the script.
    2.Is there a tutorial availlable.
    Php scripts are standalone. They might be an entire application, as the php2bb forum script, or smaller scripts, that are auxiliary to some other. F.e., to process data submitted from a form, you set the action of the form to be the relevant php script. If it is an entire application, as Coppermine, OS Realty or php2bb, they usually get installed in a folder of their own. If you need more specific instructions, please provide more information
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
      Php scripts are standalone. They might be an entire application, as the php2bb forum script, or smaller scripts, that are auxiliary to some other. F.e., to process data submitted from a form, you set the action of the form to be the relevant php script. If it is an entire application, as Coppermine, OS Realty or php2bb, they usually get installed in a folder of their own. If you need more specific instructions, please provide more information
      So how do insert rss news feeds of php type on my site.

Comment

Originally posted by yussmont
        So how do insert rss news feeds of php type on my site.
        ALL programs, scripts and files are simply files that get uploaded on your site using FTP. Installation is an entrirely different issue, as is linking your main site to the script. Please look at the installation instructions of your script. If it is a known one, they surely have a website with instructions and support.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Are your web pages php not html? might help
          Dave Hickey

www.youngstroke.org.nz

www.eko.co.nz

Comment

Hi Yussmont! Did you ever figure out to add your php rss feed to your website? I too am having the same problem and i hope maybe you can help me! My php is a news feed from google, msn and yahoo.

Comment

Working...
            X