Request for site Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for site Review

Please review www.TakeUsIn.com and offer your comments, please.
    Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Re: Request for site Review

Over all not bad, I do not care for your home page. You should stick with the menu bar you use on all the other pages as it is more organized and easier to follow. You need more info about the organization on the home page to grab users attention and want to go further in your site. I would use a contact form instead of the direct email to cut down on spam, and work on your keywording and page titles.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thanks D'son. The changes you recommend make good sense and are easily doable.

Comment

It's a nice site but it would be better if you could organise it better and make the visitor's experience more easier... right now it's all a bit confusing
        Get 16,000+ Twitter Followers and make money
        [/COLOR]Rob Reviews - Natural Weight Loss Lose Weight Now

Comment

Understood. Thanks for your input. Any suggestions on how it can be 'easier' and 'better'?

Comment

Originally posted by ADOPT View Post
            Understood. Thanks for your input. Any suggestions on how it can be 'easier' and 'better'?
            Yes, redesign your home page.
            Give your website a purpose as I don't see one? If it Does have one then let us know on the home page. I have absolutely no idea what you are informing me of or selling me here?

Are you a pet recuse centre? are you jsut listing links to other pet related websites? whatever it is you have me totally confused, along with many others no doubt. It's not a site I can see many people staying on, it kind of reminds me of an empty shop and you see the builders moving in and you stand outside guessing what it's gonna be turned into?
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi, mate. My opinion is that a borderline should be used so that your content could be confined inside. When that is done add a little color so that it will appear lively not bland. It's always nice to have your menubars on one side of the webpage not scattered around. Remember you advocate people to adopt animals. Plan your webpage and do not stray away from your site's purpose. Simplicity, organization and an easy to navigate site, a little adjustment and it's done. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
              X