hubby's band site review please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hubby's band site review please?

I'm a total amateur and built a site for hubby's band. Haven't added titles and meta tags yet except home page. Appreciate comments and advice.

Thanks!

ooopppsss...guess web addy would help!

www.onemoretimeaz.com

Re: hubby's band site review please?

Really cute site..Good job, I loved the music and it could be just a tad smaller..A little sideward scroll, but no big deal.All buttons seemed to work
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

I've only had a quick flick through and the presentation of the site is very good. Pages flow nicely and load quickly. Nice job and good luck with it.

Darren
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Originally posted by SChajin View Post
        Really cute site..Good job, I loved the music and it could be just a tad smaller..A little sideward scroll, but no big deal.All buttons seemed to work
        Thank for your comments, I was hoping there would be no sideways scrolling. Does it have to do with the size of your screen or the size I made the site? Told you I was an amateur!

Comment

Originally posted by DarrenC View Post
          I've only had a quick flick through and the presentation of the site is very good. Pages flow nicely and load quickly. Nice job and good luck with it.

Darren
          Thanks for looking - glad to know it's loading quickly. I was a bit worried about that.

Comment

Originally posted by aabutterplace View Post
            Thank for your comments, I was hoping there would be no sideways scrolling. Does it have to do with the size of your screen or the size I made the site? Told you I was an amateur!
            I must admit my monitor is wide and I didn't notice any sideways scroll. Anyhow I tend to make my sites no more than 975 wide to suit most monitors. I hope that helps.

Darrren
            Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hi, even though you have the page set at 1000px; if objects
              are pushed outside this area it will generate side scroll.
              Also pulling in the blue handles on objects will help.
              On the site side of things, its looking good. Always had a soft
              spot for the summer time track. With your shapes, try ticking the
              anti alias box in the properties area to smooth the edges of the shapes.
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Cool site! One thing I found: it can be that you didn't make a "success" page from your contact? I got a 404 when hitting 'send'
                I have to tell you that I've had huge problems with my own contact page & only yesterday managed to get the thing to work LOL
                You'll have to ask a Major or General for advice on it!!
                I got a little side-scroll but nothing that put me off - good job
                david
                Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Collector, thanks for the 'tic the anti alias' tip! I posted awhile back about jagged edges on shapes but came up with no solution.

ahimsa...you're right...I meant to build the error page and completely forgot. Will take care of that tomorrow. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X