Trouble Linking my form page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble Linking my form page

I've built and published the website with most items operating correctly. I do, however have a few glitches with the light box portion of the pages that dont seem to be working correctly. When the lightbox photo appears it comes up under, exposing some of the menu items. Those menu items not only interfere with the next/ previous tabs but are also active causing the page to change if inadvertanvly clicked on. Shouldn't the light box photos take presidents over anything else on the page? Also, I have a page that is coming up as an error. I've checked everything and cant find the inconsistency. It is a form page called "request a bid." My domain name is woodlandbuildingco.com. Thank you.

Re: Trouble Linking my form page

Right click on your light box, click move to front. Save and republish (should take care of that problem) as for your bid page, you have a form on it so it publishes as a php. Here is the link to the page. http://woodlandbuildingco.com/requestabid.php
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Well, i tried moving the lightbox to the front as well as move the nav items back but neither seemed to work. They're still getting in the way. Any other thoughts?

Comment

BTW...the .php extension took care of it. Thank you

Comment

Working...
        X