Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Site

My site: www.way2gomediamarketing.com

Please help me with the following problems.

Just keep in mind; this is my very first site.

I have published 6 pages in total.
    Navigation bar at the top.
    "Home" "About Us" "Contact Us"

Saved "Home" as index
    Saved "About Us" as about_us
    Saved "Contact Us" as contact_us

Links:
    Home: www.way2gomediamarketing.com/index.html
    About Us: www.way2gomediamarketing.com/about_us.html
    Contact Us: www.way2gomediamarketing.com/contact_us.php

My problem: Some of the links did not work, I went back, made changes and published again. But when I type www.way2gomediamarketing.com/index.html in my browser, the old page keep on comming up, my About Us page are scrabled, and the contact page "Oeps - this liks seems to be broken".

The other thing I want to know is - how to get my website (when it is ready) on the web so that any one can just google to my site?

Re: My First Site

Working fine at this end & looks ok. Sounds like you have a cache hicup. Open each page in your browser & hit F5 many times to see if it clears.
    Two small things? Page has a bit of side scroll, this might help?
    The contact page needs a place to leave a message. (Text box)
    PS. You are on the web.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hmmm tried to look but got a 404 not found
      The Female Zone

Comment

Me too
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

....and me too!
          Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.
            Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
            Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www. way2gomedia marketing.com Port 80

Comment

Just means she pulled the index page off the server ..... her Domain expires 4-13-10, and her VodaHost account is fine .....
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

This is be because I send numerous support tickets, and did not get the feedback I required. I terminated my account. Not because I wanted.

My problem still remains. When I Google my website, this whole Support Forum enquiry comes up on Google for the world to see.

Can any one help me please. I am a novice, and to not know how to go about deleting this from Google.

Comment

To delete this thread (and references to your domain, which will effectively "down" the cached links at Google), email General VodaHost -- the Administrator of the VodaTalk Forums at Support@VodaHost.com

If you do not wish anything posted in these or any other forums to be cached by Search Engines, simply do not post! It is one the first issues discussed in the RULES of VodaTalk which are clearly available for all to be familiar with (not just a "heads up" but a responsibility of every Community member).
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                  X