First Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Site

Please let me know if my site is even up. Am very new but getting the hang of it. I am really confused with ftp folders and everything. There are some links I havent published yet but the majority is done. Good and bad criticism very appreciated. thanx.

Re: First Site

Hi, all is looking ok with the exception of your page set up. Your making your pages at a width of 1276px;& gives a lot of side scroll. Unfortunately it will mean re-adjusting all your pages so the items on the page are not past the 985px width mark.
    But still off to a good start. This might be of some use.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you. That helps. Wow, guess i shouldve learned a little more on sizing first but I will do as you suggested. Personally I think I have too many banners anyway. Will post link again soon. Thanks again.

Comment

Another thing to do that is creating some side scroll is pull in the blue handles to within the 980 area as its artificially widening the page. (All pages)

Important Note: The Newest EZGets List Will Change As Time Progresses!
        Stay Informed Of The Hottest And Newest Products!
        Sign The EZGets Guestbook For Future Updates And Stay Ahead Of The Game!
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Took me a minute but I finally did everything you suggested. Width is at 980 now. Took off a buuuunch o'banners. Let me know what you think. still have some links to connect. and may have some questions about the fantistico forum later... problems with changing the sample posts. thanks

Comment

Working...
          X