Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member of the community

Hello!

My is David John and I am a new member of this community. I have not started to build my home page. Just need to learn how it`s working first and I also need to do the planning of the contents in my home page and thinking about layout.

I am Swedish citizen but lives in Norway in Oslo. I have been looking for many plces for a free home page and I just found the right place in your coomunity so I just have to get into learning the building-part as soon as possible.

Just have a question about following up programe: is there an autoresponder included in the home page or do I have to but one and link it to my home page?

Best regards, David John

Re: New member of the community

Hi welcome David .. good lucky learning and building your website, don't forget about the webhosting account needed with voda host to actually publish your website page though .. blue voda only works with a voda host account .. your webhosting account also provides emails and with the email programs you can choose to have an auto reply email from your email you create for your domain, the email programs can be found via your control panel .. access to your control panel is only given after you purchase your voda host account ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X