Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all Celine Dion & Elvis fans

CELINE DION & ELVIS
    TODAY ''STILL'' NOTHING WILL SURPRISE ME...
    For those of you that didn't see the show, Celine Dion appeared to walk out and stand next to Elvis as the two sang a duet of the classic "If I can Dream." It was like he was raised from the dead. Everyone has been asking how it was done. ET said tonight it was a hologram. Totally amazing what they can do now.
    Estimated cost of this was said to have cost between $50,000 to $100,000 and it is said it took months and months to create. Prior to the performance, Celine practiced with an Elvis impersonator However it was done, it was totally amazing to me. She sounded great singing with Elvis. The duet was fantastic.

Celine Dion in front of a LIVE Studio Audience. This is absolutely unbelievable how they have done this. It really - really does look for all the world that Elvis is actually standing there live on stage singing along side Celine Dion in front of the live American Idol audience. Watch and listen to the audience going berserk, as they themselves think they are actually seeing Elvis right there in front of them.
    A truly amazing use of modern day technology brings Elvis Presley back to life in front of your own eye's.

Click link below!
    http://thehumorzone.co.uk/Videos/elvis_celine.wmv

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Re: For all Celine Dion & Elvis fans

Thanks for that, Astral... gives one goosebumps.

Wonder who'll show up performing with the Beatles
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Originally posted by sedona View Post
      Thanks for that, Astral... gives one goosebumps.

Wonder who'll show up performing with the Beatles
      My pleasure Ken, glad you enjoyed that....this was just to good not to share...lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

That'll teach those crazy people that think Elvis is dead!
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Finley View Post
          That'll teach those crazy people that think Elvis is dead!

:)
          Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Hi Alien Leader,

How do you apply light speed to buffer the video?
            It is taking too long for me.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
            X