Linking pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking pages

I'm really battling to link the pages together and to get them published. Pages are all complete. When I go into a browser preview, the link buttons don't bring up the other pages. All I get is "Page cannot be Found".
    Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
    In the navigation bar button URL reference I'm using the full URL, e.g. http://www.pragueleadershipinstitute.com/programs.html
    is this correct?
    I've tried publishing every page separately and I'm told it's successful, but then nothing happens - I can't get into the site!
    Help!
    Mike

Re: Linking pages

do you actualy own the domain http://www.pragueleadershipinstitute.com and hosting.
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Well, I assume I'm the owner. I have the VodaHost login info sheet with all the package details.
      Is there anything else I need to do to own it?

Comment

Originally posted by mike short View Post
        I'm really battling to link the pages together and to get them published. Pages are all complete. When I go into a browser preview, the link buttons don't bring up the other pages. All I get is "Page cannot be Found".
        Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
        In the navigation bar button URL reference I'm using the full URL, e.g. http://www.pragueleadershipinstitute.com/programs.html
        is this correct?
        I've tried publishing every page separately and I'm told it's successful, but then nothing happens - I can't get into the site!
        Help!
        Mike
        Hi Mike,
        I'm having the exact same problem. Have you managed to fix it and if so please tell me so I can fix mine.
        Also I will sound a bit thick, but do you know why if I type our site into the search section, nothing appears as if we still are not on the web?

Comment

Help!!!! sooo frustrating.

I have created and published sucessfully all pages. But only my home page appears not the others!
          I have checked instructions several times, appears I have done it correctly, but it just comes up page not found.
          When I try to verify the pages, it tells me the home page is verified but not the others.
          Also why cant I find our site on the internet by just putting our name now in the search section?
          We need clients to just be able to search and find us!!
          Please someone help.

Comment

lillymae--This is Mike's thread. Create your own and be sure to post your link so we can have a look.
            CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
            CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
            CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Originally posted by mike short View Post
              Well, I assume I'm the owner. I have the VodaHost login info sheet with all the package details.
              Is there anything else I need to do to own it?
              The look up shows the domain is owned by Registrar: COMPUTER SERVICES LANGENBACH GMBH DBA JOKER.COM

so i would double check,
              so you need to login to your domain registrar and point your domain to your vodahost servers that are in your login info sheet.
              Or you can request a domain transfer to vodahost see domain transfer threads here in the forum.
              Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Working...
              X