Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need another page

Hello, My site is at www.elitegamersonline.com

I was wondering if I wanted to add another domain, a totally seperate site for a friend of mine, how would I go about doing that? I looked on the control panel, I see add-on domains and all that jazz, but I need a totally new one. I don't want it to have anything to do with my site. I understand I will have to pay extra for this or whatever but I still need to do it. Can anyone help me please?

Re: I need another page

If you use an addon domain it will make a subdomain on your main site, but it will work independantly from your site, entering www.yournewsite.com will only look in the contents on the subdomain on elitegamersonline.com, but will not show any signs of being apart of elitegamersonline.com

If you don't want to use addon domains then you will have to get another hosting package

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: I need another page

So if someone were to type in www.site2.com then it won't have any effect on www.site1.com? Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
      X