My index page has wrong name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My index page has wrong name

Sorry for this everyone but as this is my first time with BlueVoda and as i was creating the index page i entered a name and saved it but now i would like to change that said name to a different one. I have not published the site yet so is it possible to change the index page name......

Re: My index page has wrong name

bring the index page into the builder, then go to file/save page as in the tool bar.
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Alien Dude
      Thnx for the very fast reply but when you say builder im lost. What i have done is to create a new page but the old one will not delete. so im stuck with the same prob. I just need it in lay-mans terms, where to go what to click and then i will take it from there.
      Thnx again

Comment

usaully the pages bluevoda web builder have the bvp extension so the index page will be index.bvp and should be saved in to my documents/bluevoda folder. you can right click and ether delete or rename the page from there.
        Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Ok got that done now when typing in the new name for the index page should it be something like this http://www.myname.com/index.bvp because if it is it keeps telling me to save it in another location, and wont accept it. So where is this other location ,,, my head is about to explode

Comment

Ok now you got me confused, where exactly are you trying to save this. ie: on you pc . as you would not save using you full URL. just find the folder you want to save the page in and just type in the name you which to save as, in this case index not index.bvp as the .bvp is a file extension and is added when saved.
            Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

things are going well thnx for the help dude. the site looks looks very professional ... i just wonder if you can direct me to other sites which have been built by blue voda users to see what really can be done using this system.

Comment

For a quick look at some recently built VH sites go to the "Review" forum...... there are really some very creative people out there in Vodaland :)
                david
                Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
                X